The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) seat counseling for the all-India quota (AQI) will be made public soon. The NEET counseling dates for 2022 have not yet been updated by the counseling bodies, including the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) and the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). Candidates for medicine selected to participate in NEET 2022 counseling may review the list of top medical schools.
This year, the NEET cut-off for candidates in the unreserved category decreased from 720–138 in NEET 2021 to 715–117 in NEET UG 2022. The NEET cut-off for local groups, such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC), has also decreased from 137-108 last year to 116-93 in NTA NEET UG 2022.
The Ministry of Education releases National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF) every year. These are the lists of top medical colleges as per NIRF 2022.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- King George`s Medical University
- Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital, Chennai
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- St. John’s Medical College, Bengaluru
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai