There are several videos on social media that might give you the chills. Videos of snakes and people interacting with them may be found among them. Anybody who discovers a snake will be terrified beyond comprehension.
However, a terrifying online video of an 11-year-old girl picking up a poisonous snake while she was out with her grandparents in Melbourne, Australia, has gone viral.
The video’s description contained a safety warning and was shared three days ago on Facebook by Stewy the Snake Catcher. The message claims that the girl’s grandparents gave him the footage.
The child in the video appears to be holding a very venomous eastern brown snake. “The girl in the video is lucky because the snake didn’t bite her, and her parents should probably go and buy a lottery ticket,” the snake catcher wrote while sharing the post.
“This circumstance is quite risky. Anxious eastern brown snakes cause the majority of deaths from snake bites in Australia, “He continued writing.
The girl can be heard calling the snake in the viral video a “getter snake,” a non-venomous snake from abroad. According to the article, the Getter and eastern brown snakes seem similar.
The video has received more than 700 likes and over 38,000 views. After witnessing this video, Facebook users were astounded and posted several comments.
“Crazy! When it comes to our natural fauna, especially snakes, what happened to look but don’t touch? “one user wrote.
Another person said, “Fortunate young woman, she wasn’t bitten. Why would you pick a snake up?”