The last month of the financial year i.e. March 2023 has started. This month is very busy for the banking sector. In this month, common people have to deal with many tasks related to banking. However, during this month, due to festivals like Holi (Holi 2023), banks remain closed for many days. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the list of Bank Holidays for the month of March. According to the official website of RBI, in the third month of this new year i.e. March 2023, banks will remain closed for 12 days in different states.
In such a situation, if any important work related to your banks is stuck during this month, then settle them immediately. On the other hand, if you have any important work related to banks, then before leaving home, find out about the March Bank Holidays. Because when the bank holidays start, you may face difficulties in handling the work related to banking. It is very important for you to know when the bank holidays are going to be in March.
Here we are going to tell you about Bank Holidays March 2023.
- March 3, 2023: Banks will remain closed in Aizawl on the occasion of Chapchar Koot.
- March 5, 2023 – Due to Sunday, banks will remain closed all over the country.
- March 7, 2023: On the day of Dhuleti / Dol Jatra / Holi / Yaosang, there will be bank holidays in Belapur, Guwahati, Kanpur, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Rachi and Panaji.
- March 8, 2023: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Lucknow, New Delhi, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, and Srinagar banks will have holidays on the day of Holi.
- March 9, 2023: Banks will remain closed in Patna on the occasion of Holi.
- March 11, 2023- Due to the second Saturday, banks will remain closed all over the country.
- March 12, 2023- Due to Sunday, banks will remain closed in the whole country.
- March 19, 2023- Due to Sunday, banks will remain closed in the whole country.
- 22 March 2023: Opening of banks in Belapur, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, and Srinagar on the occasion of Gudi Padwa / Ugadi / Bihar Day / Sajibu Nongmapanba / First Navratra / Telugu New Year Day There will be holidays.
- March 25, 2023- On the occasion of the fourth Saturday of the month, there will be a holiday for banks across the country.
- 26 March 2023- Due to Sunday, banks will remain closed in the whole country.
- According to the RBI calendar, banks are going to remain closed for several days in March due to local festivals including Holi in many states.
- 30 March 2023: Banks will remain closed in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi on the occasion of Ram Navami.
However, you can do transactions between these holidays through ATMs and online banking. Bank holidays will not affect them.
If you liked this article then do like, share and comment on it. To read more articles like this, stay connected with your own website https://www.ultranewstv.com/.