We often ignore low BP i.e. hypotension, but low BP is no less dangerous. It is very important to recognize the symptoms of low BP in time and make some lifestyle changes to manage it. Often the symptoms of low BP do not appear quickly, due to which it is difficult to identify in the beginning. In healthy adults, the BP level should be at or around 120/80 mmHg. If your BP is less than 90/60 mmHg then it is considered as low BP. In medical terms it is called hypotension. There can be many reasons for low BP.
Causes of Low BP
It is sometimes very difficult to find out the reasons for low BP. Because of which there is a problem in catching it in the initial stage. These are some of the reasons that can cause low BP.
- More stress
- Go hungry for a long time
- Certain medical conditions
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Serious injury or surgery
Low BP Symptoms
Many times no symptoms of low BP are seen in a person, but with time some symptoms appear which point towards low BP.
- Blurred vision
- To pass away
- Cold extremities
- Feeling very weak or tired
How Low BP is dangerous?
If your BP starts to remain below the normal level for a long time, then you need to be alert. Low BP is as dangerous as high BP. When BP is low, blood does not reach the body parts properly. In such a situation, heart attack, stroke and many other serious problems can occur.
How to manage Low BP?
- Keep the body hydrated. Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water a day. (Tips to keep the skin hydrated)
- Salt is very important to keep the BP level right. If your BP remains low, then increase the amount of sodium in the food.
- Must eat seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- If your BP is mostly low, then definitely take the advice of a doctor.
If you have any questions related to our articles, then you can tell us in the comment box below the article. We will keep trying to provide correct information to you. If you liked this story, do share it. Stay connected to https://www.ultranewstv.com/ to read more such articles.