Nowadays it is not known when black hair turns white. Due to gray hair it seems that old age has come, but it is not so. There was a time when gray hair was considered a sign of ageing. Nowadays, children’s hair has started turning gray even at an early age. Dye and coloring are used to color white hair. Dye contains chemicals, due to which hair gets damaged. Therefore, natural methods should be tried to hide white hair.
Why does hair color get white?
- Due to lack of nutrients in the body, many types of problems start occurring. Some vitamins affect hair color. Due to deficiency of Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and E, hair color starts turning white. Additionally, minerals, zinc and copper
- Hair color is also affected due to wrong hair care products. Therefore, you should avoid using products made from harsh chemicals in your hair.
- Hair color is affected due to hair treatments like hair coloring and smoothening. Therefore avoid doing these treatments.
How to make hair pack with Ashwagandha
You can use Ashwagandha to blacken white hair. Ashwagandha contains tyrosine, which is a type of amino acid. This acid increases the production of melanin in the body. To blacken white hair, use Ashwagandha in this way:
- Add hot water to 2 teaspoons of Ashwagandha powder.
- Make a thick paste of Ashwagandha, so that it can be easily applied to the hair.
- Comb and divide hair into four parts.
- Now apply the paste on the hair length and scalp with the help of an old brush.
- After about half an hour, wash hair with mild shampoo.
How to use curry leaves to hide white hair?
To hide white hair, you can use curry leaves instead of dye. Vitamin B is found in curry leaves. It helps in restoring melanin, which prevents hair from turning grey.
- Wash curry leaves thoroughly.
- Now grind the curry leaves in a mixer.
- Add curd to curry leaves paste.
- Mix this paste well, apply this hair pack on the scalp and hair length.
- After about 1 hour, wash hair with cold water.
- Using this hair pack twice a week will be beneficial.
How to make oil to blacken white hair?
The oil is very beneficial for blackening white hair. You can make herbal oil. You will not have to do much hard work to make herbal oil. Follow these steps to make oil-
- Keep a small vessel on the gas to heat.
- Add 4 teaspoons of cold pressed coconut oil to 3 teaspoons of Bhringraj powder in a hot vessel.
- Now let the oil cook on low flame for some time.
- After some time the color of the oil will start changing, then turn off the gas.
- Now filter the oil with the help of a strainer and keep it in a bottle.
- Apply oil on scalp and hair and massage for some time.
- Wash hair with shampoo after about half an hour.
- Using this oil twice a week will affect the hair color.
Try these tips to hide white hair in a natural way. If you liked this story, then do share and like it on Facebook. If you liked this story, then please share it. To read more such stories, stay connected to Ultranews.