If you have also forgotten the password of your Facebook account, then you need to take tension, here we will tell you a way by which you can easily forget your Facebook password and enter a new password.
Nowadays people are crazy about social media, people like to spend their time on many types of social media platforms, out of which Facebook is a very famous social media platform. Which is used by many people, people often have their Facebook account logged in on their phone. Sometimes, if you want to login to your Facebook account in another device, then for this you should remember your Facebook password.
But if you have forgotten your Facebook password, then you do not need to panic, you can reset your password, and you can also enter a new password in it. So let us tell you further how you can reset your Facebook password by following these steps and enter a new password. For this you must remember your registered email ID or phone number.
Know how to reset the password-
- First of all you have to go to www.facebook.com on Google, after this you have to open your login page.
- After this you have to enter your email ID, after that click on Forget Password.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, you will have to enter your registered email ID or phone number.
- After this, a new page will open, in which you will get three options – Use Google Account, Send Code via Message or Send Code via email etc.
- After this you have to click on any one of these three options, on which option you click, you will get a code through that option.
- You have to enter this code, after which a new page will open.
- Now your password has been reset, you can enter the new password.