While traveling by Delhi Metro, if you have to stand in line at the ticket counter every day, then there is no need to do so because now you can book tickets through WhatsApp as well.
DMRC has started this WhatsApp facility for those traveling by Delhi Metro. Let us know how to use it.
- First of all save the number 9650855800 issued by DMRC in your phone and open the chat window on this number and write the message hi or scan the QR code displayed at the passenger ticket counter for Airport Express Line.
- After this, select the language Hindi or English below in the automated message.
- Now buy a ticket or select the buy ticket option in the second automated message.
- After this, choose the station from where you want to start the journey. Let us tell you that only a few stations have been added to it. You can select any of Shivaji Stadium, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi, IGI Airport, Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station.
- Now select the number of tickets i.e. select 1, 2 or as many tickets as you want to book.
- After this, as soon as you do OK, you will get the option of payment in the new automated message and your metro ticket will be booked as soon as you click on it.
In which cities is this facility available?
The facility to book metro tickets through WhatsApp is available in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune and Bangalore. This feature will help you travel without any hassle. This facility is specially designed to make travel more efficient for national and international passengers arriving or departing from the airport. The facility has been named ‘WhatsApp Based Ticketing Service’.
Tell us what you think about this feature by commenting below. If you liked this article, then do share it and stay connected with your own website https://www.ultranewstv.com/ to read other similar articles.