The Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Center (NMACC) was inaugurated in Mumbai 31st March 2023. Not only Bollywood but also Hollywood celebrities took part in this ceremony. The opening ceremony of this state-of-the-art institute was hosted by Nita Ambani and her daughter Isha Ambani. Highlighting Indian art and culture, this cultural center is equipped with hi-tech facilities, which have a lot of special
Here everyone will get a chance to show their art
- The message shared by Nita on NMACC’s website reads, “NMACC is a platform to highlight Indian art and culture. It is a place that pays respect to India’s glorious heritage, traditions and heritage. During the opening ceremony Neeta had said, “It will be one of the best cultural centers in the world. Here all the people coming from small and big cities will get a chance to show their art.
- NMACC has various auditoriums, which will be used for cultural programs like music, dance, plays and many more.
- Its main theater has a seating capacity of 2,000 people, while the studio theater can accommodate 250 people.
- The center also houses a four-storey Art House, which has been built according to global museum standards. It aims to provide a platform for the best talent from India and around the world.
This is also special in the cultural center
- Apart from all this, many more places have also been made in the Cultural Center, where various programs will be organized.
- Cubes have been created for poetry sessions and workshops, which can seat 125 people, while the Art House, spread over 16,000 square feet, will also display the work of several artists.
- The most special of all these places is the Dhirubhai Ambani Square, which presents a wonderful combination of water, fire, light and music.
Where are the centers made?
The NMACC, located inside the Jio Global Center in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla Complex, is the first cultural space of its kind in India. Its objective is to preserve and promote Indian arts. It has been called a dedication to the new India.
Famous stars reached the opening ceremony
Celebrities attended the inauguration ceremony of the cultural center on Friday. These included stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kriti Sanon, Sidharth Malhotra, Kiara Advani, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas. Apart from these, Sania Mirza, Deepa Malik and Sachin Tendulkar reached here with their families. Apart from famous model Gigi Hadid, ‘Spider-Man’ fame Zendaya and Tom Holland are also reported to be a part of it.