In India, you can get VIP number for your vehicle online. To get a VIP number plate, sometimes it happens that the number you want to get is the same number which other people like, so in such a situation, bidding is done for the number. After this, those customers who pay more for the preferred number are allotted this number. If you want to register for VIP number online sitting at home, then you can follow these methods.
How to check available VIP number
- To get a VIP number, go to the official website of the Transport Department.
- Now, click on the Search and Buy Number option on the home page.
- After this, select your RTO for the vehicle number plate.
- You will have to fill the captcha code along with your details and search for your favorite VIP number.
- Ultimately you will get all the information related to such a number.
Visit the website of Transport Department:
- To get a VIP number, visit the official website of Transport Department https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan//en/content/fancy-number-infographics
- Click on the Public User option here. Also sign up by entering the user details.
- After this the ID password will come on your mobile number.
- Now login with this ID password.
- Only after login, you have to click on the number page in the top right corner of the new page.
- Then select your RTO and vehicle category.
- After this, the list of available VIP numbers will appear along with the prize.
- Here select the number of your choice and click on Continue to Register.
- Now fill your personal details like name, address and ID proof.
- Then make payment and after payment download the registration receipt.
- After purchasing a new car, you can get a VIP number installed by giving the registration receipt to your dealer.
Bid for VIP number under E Auction
If you want, you can also bid in online auction to get a VIP number.
- For this, first of all go to the official website of your state’s transport department.
- After this, select the number you want to buy and click on the E Auction option.
- Then click on the register option and make the payment after filling the form.
- Now follow the bidding process.
- According to the timing, you can start it by giving any amount of your choice.
- Apart from this, you can also check how much money the remaining buyers are willing to pay for your favorite number.
- You can also track this online.
Some important things that you should pay attention to:
Fees for VIP numbers vary from state to state. Before registering online for VIP number, you should read the terms and conditions of your state’s transport department. If you are facing any problem in getting the VIP number, you can contact the helpline number of the Transport Department.
If you liked this story then do share and like it on Facebook. Stay connected to ultranews to read more similar articles. Please send us your thoughts in the comment box above the article. Your opinion is important to us! Please take a moment to fill out our reader survey. This will help us better understand your preferences.