Best Places To Visit in Christmas Long Weekend Destinations: Take 1 day off in December and enjoy traveling for 4 days, make plans like this
If you want to enjoy traveling from 22 December to 25 December 2023, then you can easily plan a trip with family, friends and partner. For this, you can take leave from the office on 22nd December or 26th December and enjoy traveling for 4 days.
In this way you can plan to travel in December
- 23 December- (Saturday-weekend holiday)
- 24 December- (Sunday-weekend holiday)
- December 25- (Monday-Christmas Day holiday)
- 26 December – (Tuesday – can take leave from office)
Best Places To Visit In December
If you are planning to travel during these December holidays, then there are many beautiful and beautiful places in India where you can spend a relaxing moment.
- Rajasthan- Rajasthan is considered to be the best destination to visit during December holidays. There is no heat here in the month of December, hence a large number of tourists come here to visit. In Rajasthan, you can explore places like Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur or Jaisalmer.
- Sonmarg – If you want to enjoy the beautiful snowfall in the month of December, then you should reach Sonmarg. Sonamarg is a very beautiful and attractive tourist place of Jammu and Kashmir. Apart from Sonamarg in Jammu and Kashmir, you can also visit Gulmarg or Pahalgam.
- Kufri- If you are planning to visit Himachal Pradesh, then you should reach Kufri. Kufri, located at a short distance from Shimla, adds to the beauty of Himachal. You can also enjoy snowfall here.
- Goa- Goa is considered a major tourist destination not only for India but for the entire world. Thousands of domestic and foreign tourists come here every day to visit. You can spend a relaxing moment by the beach.
In such a situation, you can take 1 day off and enjoy traveling for 4 full days. You can explore these beautiful places during these December holidays. If you liked this story then do share and like it on Facebook. Stay connected to Ultranews to read more similar articles. Please send us your thoughts in the comment box above the article.