This year the Miss Universe pageant was held in El Salvador. Beauties from 90 countries across the world participated in this competition. Now the decision of this competition has also come and Sheynnis Palacios of Nicaragua has been crowned Miss Universe.
While Thailand’s model Antonia Porsild has been awarded the title of first runner up and Australia’s Moraya Wilson has been awarded the title of second runner up. Let us tell you that this competition was organized in El Salvador late on the night of 18th November, but according to Indian time, its results came at 9:30 am on 19th November.
Learn about Sheynnis Palacios
Nicaragua, one of the largest countries in Central America, is known throughout the world for its lakes and volcanoes. But now it has been given a new identity by Shannis Palacios.
- Sheynnis Palacios has brought glory to her country by winning the Miss Universe pageant for the first time in Nicaragua.
- Sheynnis Palacios has also been Miss World Nicaragua 2020.
- Sheynnis Palacios has a degree in Mass Communications from the Central American University in Managua and also played volleyball for her college.
- Beauty with a brain Sheynnis was born on 31 May 2000 and she has also been in the top 40 in the Miss World competition in the year 2021.
- In 2016, Sheynnis Palacios also became Miss Teen Nicaragua.
What was the position of Miss India?
Miss India Shweta Sharda also participated in this competition. However, by reaching the top 20, Shweta made her country proud.
You must also tell us your opinion about this article in the comment box. Also, if you liked this article then do share it and to read other similar articles stay connected with your own website Ultranews.