To stay healthy, what should be eaten, what food should be given up, and what should be limited in quantity, such questions are in everyone’s mind. In today’s time, there is a lot of discussion about healthy diet. Some foods have completely disappeared from their plate to stay fit and some foods have become more preferred. Many types of debates also go on regarding healthy foods. Some foods are such that some experts consider them healthy and some keep them in the category of unhealthy. There is also a debate about what is more healthy in white foods and brown foods.
By the way, brown foods are considered healthier than white foods. Even in food it is advised to eat brown rice, bread and sugar instead of white bread, rice and sugar, but is it really so? Are brown foods really healthier than white foods, if so, then what is the reason behind it, let’s understand it.
Brown Foods vs White Foods
- Brown rice contains slightly more fiber than white rice, but the phytic acid found in it hinders the absorption of micronutrients present in the food and also causes many problems related to the gut.
- Brown rice is a whole grain. After eating it, you feel full for a long time. It is considered good for reducing weight.
- Brown rice is not exactly easy to digest. It is not possible for everyone to digest it.
- There is only a slight difference in the nutritional value of white sugar and brown sugar.
- If we talk about brown and white eggs, then the color of the eggs has no effect on its nutritional value. The difference in color is only due to the type of chicken breed.
- Brown bread is healthier than white bread. It is made from wheat. It contains more nutrients and fiber.
- White bread is made of flour. By eating this, fat accumulates around the stomach and one feels lethargic.
How to choose your healthy food?
According to experts, you should not choose your food just by looking at the color of the food, but you should choose your food on the basis of the nutritional value inside them, your digestibility, the way the food is made and the ingredients used in making it. Also, keep in mind the portion size of food for a balanced meal.
If you have any health related problems then let us know in the comment box given below the article. We will try to solve your problem through our articles. If you liked this story then do share it. Stay connected to https://www.ultranewstv.com to read more such stories.