The effect of spending time on the computer and phone for a long time falls on our eyes. If your eyes start blurring while working, then understand that the health of the eyes is getting affected. If you want to have good eye health, then make your diet nutritious. Let us know about this in detail.
- Consume Vitamin-A
Vitamin-A is important for good vision. You get it from coriander, carrot, fenugreek, spinach juice as well as egg yolk, mutton liver, red and yellow fruits. On the other hand, sweet potato, mango, papaya, pumpkin, cheese, cherry, watermelon etc. are good sources of Vitamin-A.
- Consume Vitamin-E
Vitamin-E neutralizes oxidation in the body. This means that there is an imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants in the body, which leads to cell damage. This is the reason why it is also considered good for the eyes. Cataracts are believed to form due to oxidation in the lens of the eye, mostly caused by UV rays in sunlight. For this, you should eat plenty of dry fruits in your diet. In addition, it would be good to consume spinach, asparagus and sesame seeds.
- Consume Vitamin- B2
Another vitamin that is considered important for eye health is vitamin B2, or riboflavin. It helps in reducing the oxidative stress in the body and removes all the problems of the eyes. Include almonds, alfalfa sprouts, soybeans, sesame seeds, lentils, spinach and broccoli in your diet to get this vitamin.
- Consume Calcium
Cheese, milk, curd, chickpeas, kidney beans, soybeans, almonds, eggs, walnuts, oats, jowar etc. are all things which are considered good sources of calcium. Calcium doesn’t just keep your bones strong, it’s also important for your vision and eye health.
Keep these tips in mind as well-
- Exercise regularly. If you spend a lot of time on the computer, take breaks in between and also do eye exercises.
- If you are wearing glasses, get them checked every 6-8 months. Always wear your glasses and don’t scroll the phone, TV or computer without them.
- Before applying eyes, wash hands thoroughly. The germs on the hands also affect the health of the eyes.
- If you are going out in the sun, then definitely wear sunglasses. Wear sunglasses that protect your eyes from 80-98 percent of UV rays.
- Avoid smoking. It affects your overall health. Due to this, you can have serious health issues and your eyesight can become weak.
We hope you liked this article. Like and share this and stay connected with https://www.ultranewstv.com/ to read more such articles.