The Government of India renamed the Mughal Garden as Amrit Udyan. Apart from this, the dates for opening the gates of Amrit Udyan have also been announced.
Amrit Udyan gate opening Date and Timing
- From February 12, 2023, Amrit Udyan will open for the general public. In such a situation, from February 12, common people will be able to enjoy the beauty of Amrit Udyan. Its gates will be closed again on March 16, 2023.
- Amrit Udyan will open for special category people from March 28 to 31. Under this, it will be opened for farmers on March 28, for Divyang on March 29, for army and paramilitary forces and police personnel, on March 30 and 31 for women and tribal women of self-help groups.
- Where visitors can roam here from 10 am to 4 pm.
Price of Online Ticket Booking
The entry fee in Amrit Udyan is free, but online booking is necessary. It has been advised by Rashtrapati Bhavan that people should make online bookings to save time and avoid crowds.
Make online booking of Amrit Udyan like this
- For online booking of Amrit Udyan, first of all you have to visit https://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in or https://rb.nic.in/rbvisit/visit_plan.aspx link
- After coming here, you have to press the button on booking for Udyan Utsav 2023.
- After pressing the button, when the second page opens, you can choose the option of online booking.
- Here you have to fill the date and time slot to visit Amrit Udyan. After filling all the information, you have to go to Next.
- After going to the next page, you will have to fill in information like the name and mobile number of the visitors.
- On entering the mobile number, an OTP will come on the phone. Enter the OTP received on the mobile and fill the captcha code
- After this click on submit and in this way your registration of Amrit Udyan will be completed and the message of confirmation will come on the phone.
- Only one booking can be done from one mobile number and maximum 30 people can be entered in a single booking.
- If you want, you can also book tickets by going there. Entry to Amrit Udyan will be from Gate No. 35 on North Avenue Road.
The process of booking tickets online is quite easy. In this way you will not have to face any kind of problems.
Nearest Metro station to Amrit Udyan, Rashtrapti Bhavan
To reach Amrit Udyan, nearest Metro Station is Central Secretariat on the yellow line of Delhi metro. People can exit at Rail Bhawan and walk till Gate Number 35 of Amrit Udyan, Rashtrapti Bhavan.
If you like this article, then tell it by commenting, as well as share it and stay connected with your own website ultranewstv to read such interesting articles.