WhatsApp has released a feature a few days ago using which calls from unknown numbers can be silenced by default. In fact, people were very upset due to WhatsApp calls coming from unknown numbers, although users will get its notification and users can see these calls in the app’s call list if they want.
This condition had happened not only in India, but in many countries of the world. After this, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg has launched this feature. This is a kind of security feature. Even though this feature of WhatsApp has been launched, you have to turn it on yourself. This is what we are going to tell you in today’s report. Let’s know…
How to silence unknown number on WhatsApp
- First of all, update your WhatsApp.
- After this open WhatsApp.
- Now go to Settings.
- Here you have to click on the option of ‘Privacy’.
- Now click on the option of ‘calls’.
- Here you will see the option of ‘Silence unknown callers’.
- Turn this setting on.
- After this, calls coming from unknown numbers on your WhatsApp number will be silent.
If you liked this story, do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website https://www.ultranewstv.com/ to read more articles like this.