The Middle East will witness the first BAPS Hindu Mandir Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. This site is located in Abu Mureikhah near Al Rahba off the Dubai–Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Highway. This traditional Hindu stone mandir is being built by the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha in the middle east. Upon completion, it is scheduled to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 February, 2024 followed by an invitation from Swami Ishwarcharandas and Swami Brahmaviharidas, representing the temple’s board of directors.
All about BAPS Hindu Mandir Abu Dhabi
- BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is the domination of the Swaminarayan branch. It was headed and blessed by Mahant Swami Maharaj and inspired by Pramukh Swami Maharaj.
- This project for the temple was inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi in February, 2018 and the construction began in December 2019.
- This Hindu mandir is constructed at a cost of 700 crore and being constructed on 55,000 square meters of land.
- Along with being the first BAPS Hindu Mandir in Abu Dhabi, it is the world’s largest Hindu Mandir in UAE by 2024.
- This hindu temple is going to be a spiritual oasis for Global harmony.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which is the largest BAPS mandir in India?
World’s largest comprehensive hindu mandir in India is situated in BAPS Swaminarayan Akshardham in New Delhi, India.
What is BAPS?
BAPS stands for Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (formerly known as Swami Narayan). It is the Pramukh Swami organization following the teachings of Sahajananda Swami.
Which is the first Hindu temple in the Middle East?
One of the oldest hindu temples in the Middle East is Oman, Shiva Temple in Old Muscat.
Who wrote the new BAPS aarti?
Sadguru Muktanand Swami wrote the commonly sung, new BAPS aarti.