Isha Yoga Center Coimbatore: A magical place full of serenity, peace and so much love. It’s an island with sadhguru on this planet earth.
Activities at Isha Yoga Center Coimbatore:
- There are enough activities to do during your stay at the centre. You can do meditation at the Dhyan Kendra, do yoga sessions which are offered every 30 mins until 4 pm, men and women also have an option of taking a bath at the kunds, survakund for men and chandrakund for women, at a nominal price of 20rs.
- Overall experience of Dhyanalinga, Yogeshwar Linga and Saptarishis, Linga Bhairavi, Teerthakunds, Naga Shrine, Nandi, Trimurti Panel, Spanda Hall, Adiyogi Alayam, Gaushala, Sarpa Vasal: The Snake Entrance, Malai Vasal: The Mountain Entrance is immensely transformational.
- The overall place is lush green, with polite people.
- Loved the way cattles were being taken care of.
- Stayed here for 2 nights is enough. At the Adiyogi sound and light show is not to be missed. Overall the feel of the place is really calming. Guests are requested to not talk either amongst themselves or even on the phone in the common areas.
Price per night at Isha Yoga Center Coimbatore: Isha Foundation stay is well maintained, decent, clean and close to nature. They charge around Rs. 750/- for basic standard non a/c room to private cottages which will cost within Rs. 2000/.
Prime Festival at Isha Yoga Center Coimbatore:
Mahashivratri is among the most significant festivals for Hindus. At the Isha Yoga Centre, Sadhguru has been celebrating Mahashivratri, its greatest celebration of the year, for several years now. Devotees will be awake and energized throughout the Isha Mahashivratri night with music, dancing, and cultural performances from a variety of renowned performers.
Thousands of people from across the country and abroad takes part in the celebration, which starts at 6pm and goes on till 6am.
Stay and Food at Isha Yoga Center Coimbatore:
- Once you are there, the check-in process takes about 30 min. You can stay at Nadhi cottage which is centrally located (from the welcome point, bhiksha hall). The room was spacious and good with basic amenities.
- For snacks visit house cafe for some quick snack and some coffee. The cafe is open till 7 pm and provides enough options for breakfast, lunch and evening snack. If you want to eat a meal at the bhiksha hall you get the experience of eating at bhiksha hall (they serve 2 types of rice/millet, khichadi, sambhar and one fruit).
How do you reach Isha Yoga Center Coimbatore?
- You can go to Coimbatore by train from Chennai, which hardly takes 7 to 8 hours. And from coimbatore to Isha is just 30 KM Distance.
- If you are coming from Coimbatore airport. It takes about 1.5 hours to reach the center.
If u r looking to go someplace to focus on your physical, mental and nutritional well-being, this is the place. It will definitely recommend everyone to go and I will also plan to go again. Hope my review helps you with the planning.
If you have any questions related to our stories, then let us know in the comment box above the article. We will keep trying to provide correct information to you. If you liked this story, then please share it. To read more such stories, stay connected with Ultranews.