If you are planning to visit Uttarakhand Char Dham this time, then this news is for you. Let us tell you that applications have started on the website for making green card and trip card for Char Dham Yatra. In such a situation, if you also want to visit Chardham, then you should read this article completely. In today’s article, we are going to tell you in detail about how to register online.
If you are planning to do Char Dham Yatra by private vehicles then you must have a trip card. Online applications are going to start in a few days for Char Dham Yatra. The process of making green cards will start from 3rd April.
You have to apply for a green card. To apply for this, you have to take your vehicle to the office first. You only need a green card to visit Char Dham.
Documents for green card to visit Char Dham
- vehicle insurance certificate
- pollution control certificate
- Uttarakhand State Permit
- fitness certificate
- registration certificate
- Tax Deposit Certificate of Uttarakhand State
For Char Dham Yatra Register like this
- You will have to register on the website of the Tourism Department, registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in.
- You can also take help from the toll free helpline number of Uttarakhand Tourism Department for travel.
- 1364 for Uttarakhand residents
- 0135 1364 for other state residents
Fixed number of devotees visit Char Dham every day
The number of people who visit Char Dham every day has been fixed. You can see the fixed number of devotees who visit Char Dham Yatra daily in the table given below.
- Yamunotri 400
- Gangotri 600
- Kedarnath 800
- Badrinath 1000
This was all the information related to Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand. If you have liked this article of ours, then like and share it, as well as stay connected with https://www.ultranewstv.com/ for such information.