Belly fat is considered to be the most stubborn fat in the body. It is very difficult to reduce it. Often people lose weight, but stubborn belly fat does not budge. Exercise is also important to reduce belly fat, but many homemade drinks, spices and herbs are also considered effective. There are some leaves present in the kitchen, which if used properly, will help in reducing belly fat easily.
Here we are going to tell you about one such leaf, which is used in tadka, but it is very effective in reducing stubborn belly fat.
Curry leaves to reduce belly fat
- Curry leaves are beneficial for losing weight. Many antioxidants are found in curry leaves along with Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and E. It also contains high amounts of copper, iron and fiber.
- Curry leaves improve digestion and boost metabolism. It also helps in detoxifying the body.
- Curry leaves cool the stomach. It also removes the toxins present in the body and burns belly fat.
- Curry leaves also reduce bad cholesterol.
- Anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory properties are found in curry leaves.
- Curry leaves are also beneficial for people who have diabetes.
How to prepare curry leaf juice to lose weight
- Chew 3-4 curry leaves on an empty stomach.
- You can also drink its juice.
- Put 10-15 curry leaves in water and boil it. Then filter it and mix honey and lemon juice in it and drink.
- You can also make curry leaves tea. For this, put 10-15 curry leaves and a small piece of ginger in water and boil for some time. Then filter it and add lemon to it and drink.
If you have any health related problems, let us know in the comment box given below the article. We will try to solve your problem through our articles. If you liked this story, then please share it. To read more such stories, stay connected to ultranewstv.