Who does not like to visit new and wonderful places. Whenever a traveling person gets a little time, he goes out to visit some place or the other. But many times the dream of traveling remains a dream of many people due to lack of time. Especially working people have very little time.
In such a situation, if you are planning to take 1 day off from office in the month of August and plan to travel for 4 days, then you can enjoy August 15 in the best possible way.
If you are planning to travel on the weekend of August 15, then you can easily make it.
- August 12, Saturday (Weekend)
- August 13, Sunday (Weekend)
- August 14, Monday (Week Day)
- 15 August, Tuesday (National Holiday)
In such a situation, let us tell you that you will have to take leave from office only on 14th August (Monday). After taking this 1 day leave, you will get a chance to roam for the whole 4 days.
Best places to visit on 15th August
15 August is celebrated as Independence across the country. On this special occasion, many people prefer to visit the Indo-Pak border apart from the historical places. In such a situation, you can also explore these best places.
- Amritsar – There is no better place than this to visit on 15th August. Religious, historical and Indo-Pak border can be visited simultaneously in this city of Punjab. Here you can visit Jallianwala, Golden Temple and Attari-Wagah Border. The Wagah Border parade is also a center of attraction.
- Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer, located on the border of India and Pakistan, is one of the most prominent cities to visit in Rajasthan. Rajasthan is famous all over the world for its deserts, historical palaces, forts, famous palaces, war memorials, Indo-Pak border and beautiful lakes. There is also a parade on the India-Pakistan border on 15 August.
- Mussoorie – If you want to spend August 15 in the midst of beautiful mountains, then you should reach Mussoorie, famous as the queen of mountains. On the occasion of Independence Day, the scene here is very warm and full of enthusiasm. You can explore the best places in Mussoorie like Kempty Falls, Dalai Hills, Gun Hill and Jwala Devi Temple.
If you liked this story, do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website https://www.ultranewstv.com/ to read more articles like this.