The people of Mumbai are going to get a big gift today from Prime Minister Narendra Modi, because today Mumbai will get India’s largest sea bridge. With its help, now the journey from Mumbai to Navi Mumbai will be completed in just 20 minutes. In today’s article, we will tell you about such big things related to Atal Setu, about which it is very important for you to know.
Interesting Facts Related to Atal Setu Bridge
- Length of Atal Setu – Mumbai Trans Harbor Link i.e. Atal Sagari Setu is 21.8 km long.
- This six-lane bridge is 16.5 km above the sea and 5.5 km above the land. That means you can understand how many vehicles can travel simultaneously on this bridge.
- Vehicles will run at a speed of 100 km per hour on the bridge.
- 70 thousand vehicles will pass through this bridge every day.
- A ban has been imposed on driving motorcycles, auto rickshaws and tractors.
- From Mumbai to Navi Mumbai via Atal Setu in just 20 minutes.
- About 400 cameras will keep an eye on the vehicles here. In this way, vehicles violating the speed limit will be captured on camera within a few seconds. Because of this sea bridge, any person from Raigarh can reach Mumbai in half an hour.
- This bridge will not be affected by earthquakes, sea waves and storms. Because this bridge is made of a special material made of epoxy-strands. This material is used for nuclear power plant reactors.
Features of Atal Setu
- Cost of construction of Atal Setu Rs 17 thousand 840 crores.
- According to the information, 17 times more steel has been used in this bridge than the Eiffel Tower.
- The amount of cement crate used to build the bridge is six times more than America’s Statue of Liberty.
How much will be the toll on Atal Setu?
A toll of Rs 250 will have to be paid for a one-way journey on Atal Setu. If you are doing a round trip, it will cost you Rs 375.
If you have any questions related to our story, then tell us in the comment box above the article. We will keep trying to provide correct information to you.